Find Out Which Canadian Immigration Application You Need
The type of visa you or your family needs depends on your intended length of stay in Canada. Immigration is divided into two categories:
Before applying for either category, there are many aspects to consider, such as:
- Where to submit your application
- The eligibility requirements
- The necessary documents
Your Options for Permanent and Temporary Residence in Canada
Temporary Residence in Canada
- Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program:Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta
We are Immigration Lawyers that Will Work On Your Behalf
When there are many legal hurdles in your quest to visit or move to Canada, take advantage of the opportunities that professional immigration attorneys can offer. Let the experts handle your visa applications and represent you in your case.
ShawarLaw experienced lawyers know what needs to be done in order for you to successfully immigrate or visit Canada. When you transfer the required immigration duties to the professionals, you can simply focus on your new life in Canada.