Edmonton Canada Immigration Lawyers

Canadian Immigration

Contact our Canadian immigration law firm in Edmonton, AB for a consultation about your immigration needs

Find Out Which Canadian Immigration Application You Need

The type of visa you or your family needs depends on your intended length of stay in Canada.  Immigration is divided into two categories:

  1. Temporary Residence
  2. Permanent Residence

Before applying for either category, there are many aspects to consider, such as:

  • Where to submit your application
  • The eligibility requirements
  • The necessary documents

Your Options for Permanent and Temporary Residence in Canada

Temporary Residence in Canada

  • Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
  • Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
  • Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit

Permanent Residence in Canada

We are Immigration Lawyers that Will Work On Your Behalf

When there are many legal hurdles in your quest to visit or move to Canada, take advantage of the opportunities that professional immigration attorneys can offer.  Let the experts handle your visa applications and represent you in your case.

ShawarLaw experienced lawyers know what needs to be done in order for you to successfully immigrate or visit Canada.  When you transfer the required immigration duties to the professionals, you can simply focus on your new life in Canada.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *